Friday, September 14, 2007

Andrzej Dragan


Sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple days but the weather in the UK has been good and that hasn't happened for pretty much the whole summer! Anyways, my mrs. put me onto this 29 year-old photographer from Poland called Andrzej Dragan.


I love his dark, highly detailed fairy tale portraits of people who you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. The details of the faces are so prominet with every imperfection shown.


Having graduated from university, then decided to get a PhD in Quantum Physics degree, (WTF?!)he then went on to start making music! He has only been taking photography seriously since 2003 which blew my mind away too! His website design is also impressive and I am definitely keeping my eye out on this guy for the future.......



Check his SITE for some incredible photos.
All images copyright of Andrzej Dragan.